Thursday, January 18, 2007

Welcome to the Smarter Cruising Blog

Hi Smarter Cruisers,

Welcome to the Smarter Cruising Blog! My name is Clark Norton, a travel writer and publisher of Smarter Cruising, a website devoted to helping you get the most out of your money when you take your next cruise.

You can go to my website at www.SmarterCruising.com to sign up for my free monthly newsletters, which will keep you up to date on the best strategies for saving money on cruises, and to read some of my feature articles or eBooks about cruising.

Meanwhile, enjoy my blog...click on a few links...bookmark it...and check back regularly to see my latest postings about cruise deals and other items of interest to Smarter Cruisers.

And don't forget to leave a comment and contribute to some lively chat about cruising!

Clark Norton

No comments: